UCD have recently invested in a suite of Additive Manufacturing equipment and have also purchased new analysis equipment to support of this. The following is a list of these new facilities.
Additive Manufacturing-Related Equipment :
- Kuka 6-axis Robotic Arm with gripper and controller.
- High-resolution Laser Scanner.
- DeltaWASP 40×70 3D Printer.
- ZMorph 2.0S 3D Printer.
- Markforged Mark Two Standard 3D Printer.
- Projet 3500 High Resolution Wax 3D Printer.
- ComeTrue T10 BinderJet 3D Printer.
- Electrospraying system.
- MCor Iris full color paper-based 3D Printer.
Analysis Equipment :
- Netzsch ‘Polyma’ Differential Scanning Calorimeter (DSC).
- LaVision ‘StrainMaster’ Digital Image Correlation (DIC) System for full-field strain measurement.
- Netzsch Omnicure S2000 Ultraviolet lamp for DMA system for characterization of UV-curing resins.
- Dr Mergenthaler GmbH high speed pyrometer for in-situ thermal monitoring of 3D printing processes.
Click here for a list of the facilities and equipment available at the Surface Engineering Research Group in UCD.