Who should join IComp?
Membership of IComp is open to all companies and RPOs (research providing organisations) with an interest in the growth and development of the composites industry in Ireland.
How to Join
If you would like to find out how IComp membership could benefit your company or organisation please contact us by phone (061 234164) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications for membership of IComp must be approved by the Centre Steering Committee (CSC). Following approval by the board the applicant must read the Consortium Agreement, sign the Deed of Adherence and pay the relevant membership fee.
Benefits of Membership
Membership of IComp offers a wide range of benefits;
- All members have the opportunity to contribute to the research agenda of IComp
- All members have access to the data and results of core projects
- Access to IComp researchers
- Access to IComp facilities and equipment
- Networking with industrial and academic members
- Assistance with proposals for national and international funding schemes