Who should join IComp?
Membership of IComp is open to all companies and RPOs (research providing organisations) with an interest in the growth and development of the composites industry in Ireland.
How to Join
If you would like to find out how IComp membership could benefit your company or organisation please contact us by phone (061 234164) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications for membership of IComp must be approved by the Centre Steering Committee (CSC). Following approval by the board the applicant must read the Consortium Agreement, sign the Deed of Adherence and pay the relevant membership fee.
Benefits of Membership
Membership of IComp offers a wide range of benefits;
- All members have the opportunity to contribute to the research agenda of IComp
- All members have access to the data and results of core projects
- Access to IComp researchers
- Access to IComp facilities and equipment
- Networking with industrial and academic members
- Assistance with proposals for national and international funding schemes
IComp – PoSSUM Student Microgravity Flight Challenge Led by Scientist-Astronaut Candidate Dr. Norah Patten
(in collaboration with the National Research Council of Canada)
Irish second level students invited to create an experiment for testing in microgravity
Project PoSSUM (Polar Suborbital Science in the Upper Mesosphere) will fly a number of microgravity flights in Ottawa,Read more »